This post was originally published March 30, 2019
It occurred to me the other day:
– If I’d been more focused all these years, I could have written 20 books, not just 8.
– If I’d been more organized, I might not have let so many potential prospects slip away.
– If I’d been more structured, I might have launched more of those great ideas I’ve had.
– If I’d been more diligent, I might have earned more money.
– If I’d kept my nose to the grindstone more, I might have succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.
– If I hadn’t focused so much on my family, I might not have been able to write such believable characters.
– If I hadn’t taken time for all those coffees and lunches, I might not have met all the great partners, colleagues, and friends I have now.
– If I hadn’t leapt from one idea to another, I might never have come up with all the unique products, programs, and services I’ve created.
– If I hadn’t been so diligent about my daily exercise, I might have ruined my health and body.
– If I hadn’t traveled, and played, and read books, and helped with charities, and listened, and shared, and observed, and meditated, I might never have succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.
Guess it’s a good thing I did it my way. And you?
If you like this post, please share and credit Teresa and Bursts of Brilliance for a Creative Life blog